My signature recipe of coffee in Turkish
I only drink coffee Arabica . Exclusively varieties of Mocha . Preference is given to Yemen . But, do not disdain the Ethiopian or Eritrean . This recipe of coffee I learned in Turkey, the only “but” altered to your taste.
1. Take exactly 21 coffee bean (1).
2. For 30 seconds at a power of 800 Watt fry them in the microwave.
3. Very, very finely milled it (2). Literally, “in the dust”!
3. Pour ground coffee in Turku, pour 150 ml of cold, but pre-boiled water.
4. Not crushing, entirely throw in Turku one black pea, white pepper and allspice.
5. Take a very small, no more than ¼ gram weight garlic clove, doing it with two opposite sides of the longitudinal cut crosswise in relation to each other and just throw it in Turku.
6. Box in Turku 1 teaspoon of honey, preferably grass.
Put Turku on very Continue reading
How to brew espresso
Espresso conquered the world many years ago, and has since enjoyed great popularity. In addition to espresso as a standalone beverage, it should be noted and those that are prepared on the basis of: Americano, latte, cappuccino, mocha and many others.
What is espresso
Espresso – this is a coffee drink that is prepared by forcing hot water under high pressure through powdered coffee beans. Preparing this coffee only in the special coffee maker (espresso machine), and his birthplace is Italy, where it was invented this device. And, so came to the liking of the inhabitants of the Apennines this coffee is that today there is a national Institute of Italian espresso.
Scientists of the research center have developed specific criteria that must be met for perfect espresso:
The amount of coffee per Cup – 7G;
The amount Continue reading
Feel Italy at home
1000 ways to brew coffee
A favorite drink of Italian coffee. They drink it everywhere, at home and outside the home, his drinking is almost always time for socializing and meetings. If you need to discuss the working moments or simply to chat with friends, this is done over a Cup of coffee.
Look at the face of the bartender when the former ordered just coffee. Suspicious look followed by the question: “Normal?”
Of course not! Anything but crazy.
Ristretto (small), large, macchiato hot or cold (with milk) in a large Cup or glass, doppio (double dose of coffee in one Cup), Moroccan, caffeine free, whipped in secure, cold milk, cool with ice, with a glass of water, natural or sparkling, American coffee or coffee from barley (asking a few), with cream, liquid or whipped, corretto (with the addition of liquor, etc., etc. Can still go on, because each region has its own particular coffee. But we should not forget about Neapolitan coffee is a kind of religion and as such Continue reading