Coffee making technology and the principle of operation of the coffee maker
Brewing coffee is a ritual, consisting of several stages. If you do not follow the sequence and preparation technology, the result is a liquid brown in colour with a strange odor. Many people prefer to drink instant coffee, so you do not need to spend time on the brewing procedure and to study the principle of operation of the coffee maker . Coffee connoisseurs such barbaric attitude to coffee do not understand and exercise the wit, coming
up with various ways and methods of cooking this amazing drink. On the technical side of brewing coffee was conceived long ago. Many inventions relevant in our days. There are five main categories of coffee makers. The oldest coffee is considered to be a Turk or a cezve. Gourmets prefer to brew Turkish coffee in this way, instead of relying on new-fangled units. The procedure of making coffee in a cezve requires Continue reading
How to make coffee?
The taste of the coffee beverage depends on many components: variety, roasting, storage conditions, to reduce the degree and, of course, the method of preparation. If the wrong approach to this phase can be spoiled and very good coffee. This drink mono to cook in a coffee maker and “manually” in all of us known the Turk.
How to make coffee in a coffee maker
The main advantage of this method of cooking – the speed and lack of need for vigilant monitoring of the process, as when boiled in a cezve. However, it is not so easy, because you also need to choose the coffee maker. And here, believe me, there are plenty to choose from. There are geyser coffee makers, drip, piston, capsule and combined.
In the coffee machine geyser water passes several times through the coffee powder, and partake of its taste and aroma. Continue reading
My signature recipe of coffee in Turkish
I only drink coffee Arabica . Exclusively varieties of Mocha . Preference is given to Yemen . But, do not disdain the Ethiopian or Eritrean . This recipe of coffee I learned in Turkey, the only “but” altered to your taste.
1. Take exactly 21 coffee bean (1).
2. For 30 seconds at a power of 800 Watt fry them in the microwave.
3. Very, very finely milled it (2). Literally, “in the dust”!
3. Pour ground coffee in Turku, pour 150 ml of cold, but pre-boiled water.
4. Not crushing, entirely throw in Turku one black pea, white pepper and allspice.
5. Take a very small, no more than ¼ gram weight garlic clove, doing it with two opposite sides of the longitudinal cut crosswise in relation to each other and just throw it in Turku.
6. Box in Turku 1 teaspoon of honey, preferably grass.
Put Turku on very Continue reading