Coffee making technology and the principle of operation of the coffee maker
Brewing coffee is a ritual, consisting of several stages. If you do not follow the sequence and preparation technology, the result is a liquid brown in colour with a strange odor. Many people prefer to drink instant coffee, so you do not need to spend time on the brewing procedure and to study the principle of operation of the coffee maker . Coffee connoisseurs such barbaric attitude to coffee do not understand and exercise the wit, coming
up with various ways and methods of cooking this amazing drink. On the technical side of brewing coffee was conceived long ago. Many inventions relevant in our days. There are five main categories of coffee makers. The oldest coffee is considered to be a Turk or a cezve. Gourmets prefer to brew Turkish coffee in this way, instead of relying on new-fangled units. The procedure of making coffee in a cezve requires Continue reading
My signature recipe of coffee in Turkish
I only drink coffee Arabica . Exclusively varieties of Mocha . Preference is given to Yemen . But, do not disdain the Ethiopian or Eritrean . This recipe of coffee I learned in Turkey, the only “but” altered to your taste.
1. Take exactly 21 coffee bean (1).
2. For 30 seconds at a power of 800 Watt fry them in the microwave.
3. Very, very finely milled it (2). Literally, “in the dust”!
3. Pour ground coffee in Turku, pour 150 ml of cold, but pre-boiled water.
4. Not crushing, entirely throw in Turku one black pea, white pepper and allspice.
5. Take a very small, no more than ¼ gram weight garlic clove, doing it with two opposite sides of the longitudinal cut crosswise in relation to each other and just throw it in Turku.
6. Box in Turku 1 teaspoon of honey, preferably grass.
Put Turku on very Continue reading