How to cook a delicious coffee
Coffee – mixed product. One can endlessly argue about the advantages and disadvantages of this or that grade or method of cooking. All have different preferences. Someone gets the freshest choicest grain in a store, and someone quite satisfied with a Cup of “Nescafe”.
In this article, I’ll discuss some of the intricacies of buying and storing coffee, as well as some methods of brewing coffee at home.
Why to make coffee manually is sometimes better than the automatic drip coffee maker type?
Standard coffee makers drip type has its fans. Automatic timer in many cases very useful. But if you want to treat 10 people coffee, it is very easy to download, press a button and get the expected result.
And some fans prefer good coffee drink made from this maker. But this miracle machine has significant disadvantages:
You use twice the coffee in an automatic coffee maker, the water flows through the ground coffee and less contact with him than with other cooking methods. Therefore, to get good coffee, use at least Continue reading
My signature recipe of coffee in Turkish
I only drink coffee Arabica . Exclusively varieties of Mocha . Preference is given to Yemen . But, do not disdain the Ethiopian or Eritrean . This recipe of coffee I learned in Turkey, the only “but” altered to your taste.
1. Take exactly 21 coffee bean (1).
2. For 30 seconds at a power of 800 Watt fry them in the microwave.
3. Very, very finely milled it (2). Literally, “in the dust”!
3. Pour ground coffee in Turku, pour 150 ml of cold, but pre-boiled water.
4. Not crushing, entirely throw in Turku one black pea, white pepper and allspice.
5. Take a very small, no more than ¼ gram weight garlic clove, doing it with two opposite sides of the longitudinal cut crosswise in relation to each other and just throw it in Turku.
6. Box in Turku 1 teaspoon of honey, preferably grass.
Put Turku on very Continue reading