How to make coffee?
The taste of the coffee beverage depends on many components: variety, roasting, storage conditions, to reduce the degree and, of course, the method of preparation. If the wrong approach to this phase can be spoiled and very good coffee. This drink mono to cook in a coffee maker and “manually” in all of us known the Turk.
How to make coffee in a coffee maker
The main advantage of this method of cooking – the speed and lack of need for vigilant monitoring of the process, as when boiled in a cezve. However, it is not so easy, because you also need to choose the coffee maker. And here, believe me, there are plenty to choose from. There are geyser coffee makers, drip, piston, capsule and combined.
In the coffee machine geyser water passes several times through the coffee powder, and partake of its taste and aroma. Continue reading
As the flow
Natural coffee drink almost all the time. Drink it with Breakfast or dinner, during lunch break and at an important business meeting. Such a favorite beverage is a special culture that should be respected.
To prepare the best coffee in Turku, which are in many ways superior to even the best coffee, because it is in a pot beverage remains extremely fragrant, does not lose any of its properties and taste. In addition, the use of the Turks is a tribute to traditional and classic recipes. That’s just among the many tips and advice, you need to choose the right one for you – so drink to contribute, to give real pleasure. As the flow correctly?
Brewed in Turku drink – a pleasure for the palate
What is coffee
Good coffee starts with quality beans, it is the basis of this delicious drink that can never be replaced. Experts say the existence of more than one hundred and fifty varieties, but there are two of them major: Arabica and Robusta. Arabica is the most famous among coffee lovers, it has a pronounced Continue reading
My signature recipe of coffee in Turkish
I only drink coffee Arabica . Exclusively varieties of Mocha . Preference is given to Yemen . But, do not disdain the Ethiopian or Eritrean . This recipe of coffee I learned in Turkey, the only “but” altered to your taste.
1. Take exactly 21 coffee bean (1).
2. For 30 seconds at a power of 800 Watt fry them in the microwave.
3. Very, very finely milled it (2). Literally, “in the dust”!
3. Pour ground coffee in Turku, pour 150 ml of cold, but pre-boiled water.
4. Not crushing, entirely throw in Turku one black pea, white pepper and allspice.
5. Take a very small, no more than ¼ gram weight garlic clove, doing it with two opposite sides of the longitudinal cut crosswise in relation to each other and just throw it in Turku.
6. Box in Turku 1 teaspoon of honey, preferably grass.
Put Turku on very Continue reading