Persia – a country that began its history of coffee. Here it known in the 15th century. In the beginning it was used as a medicine, later this drink was even brought as a gift, for many powerful people, and the people who helped during the war to win the land. In different years of coffee appeared in different cities, but in the beginning it was in great demand, they traded in a small eatery, only in 1684 opened the first prestigious
coffee shop. The clergy were against this drink, called him the poison, drink from soot and other disgusting words.
But the coffee still continued to enjoy success. Coffee house, opened by Edward Loudon in 1652 on tower Street in demand among sailors, brokers, insurance agents. In our time has become very popular to mix different varieties of coffee, which gives the drink a very pleasant taste. Continue reading
Tips on coffee
Delicious coffee – cooking tips
Coffee brewing methods
Cooking delicious coffee/
Coffee is a flavored drink with a pleasant flavor prepared from roasted beans of the coffee tree. Many people love to start the morning with a hot Cup of coffee. In some countries it is not just a tasty drink, but a part of culture. There are even holiday – Day coffee. This attitude is understandable: moderate consumption of the drink improves health, concentration, improves mood and memory. Scientists continue to study the properties of coffee and its impact on the human body.
For example, it became known that the caffeine content in the beans is more than 1000 mg/l, helps to relieve headaches, migraines, reduces the risk of developing liver cirrhosis and diabetes mellitus. In coffee beans contain about 1200 chemical Continue reading
My signature recipe of coffee in Turkish
I only drink coffee Arabica . Exclusively varieties of Mocha . Preference is given to Yemen . But, do not disdain the Ethiopian or Eritrean . This recipe of coffee I learned in Turkey, the only “but” altered to your taste.
1. Take exactly 21 coffee bean (1).
2. For 30 seconds at a power of 800 Watt fry them in the microwave.
3. Very, very finely milled it (2). Literally, “in the dust”!
3. Pour ground coffee in Turku, pour 150 ml of cold, but pre-boiled water.
4. Not crushing, entirely throw in Turku one black pea, white pepper and allspice.
5. Take a very small, no more than ¼ gram weight garlic clove, doing it with two opposite sides of the longitudinal cut crosswise in relation to each other and just throw it in Turku.
6. Box in Turku 1 teaspoon of honey, preferably grass.
Put Turku on very Continue reading