My signature recipe of coffee in Turkish
I only drink coffee Arabica . Exclusively varieties of Mocha . Preference is given to Yemen . But, do not disdain the Ethiopian or Eritrean . This recipe of coffee I learned in Turkey, the only “but” altered to your taste.
1. Take exactly 21 coffee bean (1).
2. For 30 seconds at a power of 800 Watt fry them in the microwave.
3. Very, very finely milled it (2). Literally, “in the dust”!
3. Pour ground coffee in Turku, pour 150 ml of cold, but pre-boiled water.
4. Not crushing, entirely throw in Turku one black pea, white pepper and allspice.
5. Take a very small, no more than ¼ gram weight garlic clove, doing it with two opposite sides of the longitudinal cut crosswise in relation to each other and just throw it in Turku.
6. Box in Turku 1 teaspoon of honey, preferably grass.
Put Turku on very Continue reading
In addition to traditional coffee drinks such as Americano, cappuccino, latte and simple espresso – there are many other species with whom we want to introduce you. So, everything in order.
1 tsp ground coffee
1 Cup water
In cezve, pour water, bring to a boil. Remove from heat, pour in the boiling water ground coffee, stir gently with a spoon until foaming and put on low fire. Once the cap of foam rise, cezve remove from heat, pour in 1 teaspoon of cold water and immediately pour it into the cups.
For 1 serving:
1 tsp ground coffee
In cezve pour ground into dust coffee, sugar and a dash of salt, stir, cover with cold water, stir again and put on a slow fire, and even better – hot sea sand. When thick foam begins to rise, cezve remove from heat, put a small piece of ice, let stand 1-2 min. According to tradition, with nastoyavshego coffee, first you should remove a teaspoon Continue reading
How to brew espresso
Espresso conquered the world many years ago, and has since enjoyed great popularity. In addition to espresso as a standalone beverage, it should be noted and those that are prepared on the basis of: Americano, latte, cappuccino, mocha and many others.
What is espresso
Espresso – this is a coffee drink that is prepared by forcing hot water under high pressure through powdered coffee beans. Preparing this coffee only in the special coffee maker (espresso machine), and his birthplace is Italy, where it was invented this device. And, so came to the liking of the inhabitants of the Apennines this coffee is that today there is a national Institute of Italian espresso.
Scientists of the research center have developed specific criteria that must be met for perfect espresso:
The amount of coffee per Cup – 7G;
The amount Continue reading