My signature recipe of coffee in Turkish
I only drink coffee Arabica . Exclusively varieties of Mocha . Preference is given to Yemen . But, do not disdain the Ethiopian or Eritrean . This recipe of coffee I learned in Turkey, the only “but” altered to your taste.
1. Take exactly 21 coffee bean (1).
2. For 30 seconds at a power of 800 Watt fry them in the microwave.
3. Very, very finely milled it (2). Literally, “in the dust”!
3. Pour ground coffee in Turku, pour 150 ml of cold, but pre-boiled water.
4. Not crushing, entirely throw in Turku one black pea, white pepper and allspice.
5. Take a very small, no more than ¼ gram weight garlic clove, doing it with two opposite sides of the longitudinal cut crosswise in relation to each other and just throw it in Turku.
6. Box in Turku 1 teaspoon of honey, preferably grass.
Put Turku on very Continue reading
How to brew coffee in Turku
Natural coffee is the green beans from the fruit of coffee trees growing in the tropics. The subtle scent and the usual coffee brown acquires only after proper roasting. About the influence of this delicious drink on the human body there are constant disputes. But has already proven that coffee if consumed moderately, it is not only not harmful, but rather enhances the thought process, increased stress and improves response.
There are many ways of making coffee in a special pot, with virtually every fan of this drink uses its own, unique and honed over the years method. At the same time, there are several basic principles of cooking in a pot of good coffee which should be followed in every case without exception.
Preferably, the Turk, which is used for boiling coffee, was made of copper, and teaspoon – silver. The coffee itself must be ground very finely, “in the dust” Continue reading