How to make coffee?
The taste of the coffee beverage depends on many components: variety, roasting, storage conditions, to reduce the degree and, of course, the method of preparation. If the wrong approach to this phase can be spoiled and very good coffee. This drink mono to cook in a coffee maker and “manually” in all of us known the Turk.
How to make coffee in a coffee maker
The main advantage of this method of cooking – the speed and lack of need for vigilant monitoring of the process, as when boiled in a cezve. However, it is not so easy, because you also need to choose the coffee maker. And here, believe me, there are plenty to choose from. There are geyser coffee makers, drip, piston, capsule and combined.
In the coffee machine geyser water passes several times through the coffee powder, and partake of its taste and aroma. Continue reading
My signature recipe of coffee in Turkish
I only drink coffee Arabica . Exclusively varieties of Mocha . Preference is given to Yemen . But, do not disdain the Ethiopian or Eritrean . This recipe of coffee I learned in Turkey, the only “but” altered to your taste.
1. Take exactly 21 coffee bean (1).
2. For 30 seconds at a power of 800 Watt fry them in the microwave.
3. Very, very finely milled it (2). Literally, “in the dust”!
3. Pour ground coffee in Turku, pour 150 ml of cold, but pre-boiled water.
4. Not crushing, entirely throw in Turku one black pea, white pepper and allspice.
5. Take a very small, no more than ¼ gram weight garlic clove, doing it with two opposite sides of the longitudinal cut crosswise in relation to each other and just throw it in Turku.
6. Box in Turku 1 teaspoon of honey, preferably grass.
Put Turku on very Continue reading
In addition to traditional coffee drinks such as Americano, cappuccino, latte and simple espresso – there are many other species with whom we want to introduce you. So, everything in order.
1 tsp ground coffee
1 Cup water
In cezve, pour water, bring to a boil. Remove from heat, pour in the boiling water ground coffee, stir gently with a spoon until foaming and put on low fire. Once the cap of foam rise, cezve remove from heat, pour in 1 teaspoon of cold water and immediately pour it into the cups.
For 1 serving:
1 tsp ground coffee
In cezve pour ground into dust coffee, sugar and a dash of salt, stir, cover with cold water, stir again and put on a slow fire, and even better – hot sea sand. When thick foam begins to rise, cezve remove from heat, put a small piece of ice, let stand 1-2 min. According to tradition, with nastoyavshego coffee, first you should remove a teaspoon Continue reading