Persia – a country that began its history of coffee. Here it known in the 15th century. In the beginning it was used as a medicine, later this drink was even brought as a gift, for many powerful people, and the people who helped during the war to win the land. In different years of coffee appeared in different cities, but in the beginning it was in great demand, they traded in a small eatery, only in 1684 opened the first prestigious
coffee shop. The clergy were against this drink, called him the poison, drink from soot and other disgusting words.
But the coffee still continued to enjoy success. Coffee house, opened by Edward Loudon in 1652 on tower Street in demand among sailors, brokers, insurance agents. In our time has become very popular to mix different varieties of coffee, which gives the drink a very pleasant taste. Continue reading
How to cook a delicious coffee? Types of coffee drinks
!Don’t drink coffee? Most likely, you just haven’t tasted real bitter espresso, and chocolate mocha, and milk latte….Prepare and you will fall in love with this drink!
Common two varieties of coffee – Arabica and Robusta.
The first is more refined and less astringent taste sour.
To soften her, Arabica is mixed with bitter and strongly astringent and Robusta. Ideal is a ratio of 6:1 – six parts of Robusta and one part of Arabica.
How to cook a delicious coffee? You need to consider that roasted light, medium, strong or higher on the fan. The size of grains and the grinding effect on the taste – the grain is larger, the richer it turns out the infusion. However, the smaller the particle size, the more delicious the drink. However, this rule works if the coffee steamed in Turka.
By the way, the quality of the ground coffee is deteriorating rapidly, so it is better to grind at times. Buy it in an airtight cans or packages. After opening Continue reading
My signature recipe of coffee in Turkish
I only drink coffee Arabica . Exclusively varieties of Mocha . Preference is given to Yemen . But, do not disdain the Ethiopian or Eritrean . This recipe of coffee I learned in Turkey, the only “but” altered to your taste.
1. Take exactly 21 coffee bean (1).
2. For 30 seconds at a power of 800 Watt fry them in the microwave.
3. Very, very finely milled it (2). Literally, “in the dust”!
3. Pour ground coffee in Turku, pour 150 ml of cold, but pre-boiled water.
4. Not crushing, entirely throw in Turku one black pea, white pepper and allspice.
5. Take a very small, no more than ¼ gram weight garlic clove, doing it with two opposite sides of the longitudinal cut crosswise in relation to each other and just throw it in Turku.
6. Box in Turku 1 teaspoon of honey, preferably grass.
Put Turku on very Continue reading