How to cook a delicious coffee?
Yes, delicious coffee is the dream of every gourmet. But the trouble does not always work, what could be called exquisite, magnificent drink. Why? Because many always the morning I want to drink good, delicious coffee, but the mood is not always possible to do something, and it turns out
that. It seems that all life has collapsed, and now inedible coffee, how could it be something worse?
I have this problem long ago decided. Know how? I want to share with you a simple secret. A year ago my boyfriend, seeing my bad mood, gave me a Jura coffee machine. I will say that I fell in love with her first mug and now I can never drink bad coffee, because the coffee machine Jura always cooks just great coffee, which I immediately lifted the mood.
Yes, of course, this technique is expensive – you say. But it’s worth it, that every day you can drink wonderful coffee.
Now some will tell you what this machine:
1. She can prepare any drink of coffee, even milk.
2. Grinds coffee beans itself, which means that you’ll be able to drink Continue reading
Types of coffee
Early in the morning before work or in the evening with a close friend in a cafe, unforgettable heady aroma of strong coffee, gives a sense of peace, creates a pleasant atmosphere. About this drink, you can tell a lot of stories,
and probably there is no man who will refuse a Cup of hearty and delicious elixir of vigor. When, where and how it appeared? Initially, coffee drank, and ate. the […]
Early in the morning before work or in the evening with a close friend in a cafe, unforgettable heady aroma of strong coffee, gives a sense of peace, creates a pleasant atmosphere. About this drink, you can tell a lot of stories, and probably there is no man who will refuse a Cup of hearty and delicious elixir of vigor.
When, where and how it appeared?
Initially, coffee Continue reading
My signature recipe of coffee in Turkish
I only drink coffee Arabica . Exclusively varieties of Mocha . Preference is given to Yemen . But, do not disdain the Ethiopian or Eritrean . This recipe of coffee I learned in Turkey, the only “but” altered to your taste.
1. Take exactly 21 coffee bean (1).
2. For 30 seconds at a power of 800 Watt fry them in the microwave.
3. Very, very finely milled it (2). Literally, “in the dust”!
3. Pour ground coffee in Turku, pour 150 ml of cold, but pre-boiled water.
4. Not crushing, entirely throw in Turku one black pea, white pepper and allspice.
5. Take a very small, no more than ¼ gram weight garlic clove, doing it with two opposite sides of the longitudinal cut crosswise in relation to each other and just throw it in Turku.
6. Box in Turku 1 teaspoon of honey, preferably grass.
Put Turku on very Continue reading